Service costs residental group or apartment

You pay service costs

Do you live in a residential group or apartment? Then you pay service costs. You pay this for: 

  • Central heating
  • Water
  • Electricity 
  • Electricity in the common areas 
  • Campus network 
  • Cleaning of the common areas 
  • Unblocking sewerage 
  • Glass insurance 
  • Waste disposal 
  • Pollution tax 

(Water tax for apartments and studios go via the GBLT.)

Terug naar

Share this page


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden