Are you gonna travel or start an internship somewhere else? Or is there another reason why you want to sublet your room, studio or apartment? That’s possible! You need to arrange this yourself and let us know via wonenvestenl. In the email, it is important to provide the following information: name, email address and date of birth. Have we received your request and is everything ok? Then you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail.
There are a few rules:
- You remain the official tenant. Therefore you remain responsible for your accommodation: for example rent payments and any possible damage.
- Your subtenant pays the same amount of rent that you pay us. This means you can’t make a profit.
- You can sublet for a maximum of 6 months.
- You’re not allowed to advertise your room, studio or apartment on commercial websites.
Please read more information about subletting in the general conditions.
- Ask a deposit when subletting. The subtenant lives in your house, but also uses your furniture and other personal belonging perhaps.
- Make a contract together and both sign this. This prevents any misunderstandings in case something might happen.